Translate

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Best Photo Shopped "Breaking Dawn" Pictures

Google "Breaking Dawn" and you will come across a plethora of photo shopped, fan made, photos. Here are a few of my favorites. Hopefully this will hold you over until Summit decides to release another trailer!


A photo shopped picture from the Twilight prom scene made into Bella and Edward's wedding. Beautiful and well done.


Edward holding baby Renesmme, swoon!


Bella after she has been transformed.


Bella and Edward on their honeymoon smiling. How adorable!


The Cullen family. I can't get enough of this picture. They all look so creepy and yet, beautiful.


I'm not sure where this picture originated from, but I see it everywhere. 


Bella and her daughter together. I still can't get over how much they look alike. Perfect casting.


Finally, Edward and Jacob in bed together. I have no words. 

What is your favorite Twilight fan art/photo shopped picture?

No comments:

Post a Comment