Translate

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Do You Think These Celebs Look Like Kristen Stewart?

I feel like every person has been told they look like a certain celebrity at one point or another. But did you ever think that about celebrities having a doppelganger too?

To kick it off, here are four other celebrities whose looks are constantly compared to Twilight star Kristen Stewart. Tell us if you agree or disagree below.



Teresa Palmer. This is one of the most common comparisons. I do seem the resemblance but I think Kristen is much prettier. 



Fellow Twilight star, Ashley Greene. They are both pretty girls and I understand they were going out for the same role of Bella, but they don't look that similar to me. 



Lucie Jones. She was a contestant on The X-Factor. I can definitely see the resemblance here. 


Finally: Alicia Silverstone. I don't get this one at all. 

4 comments:

  1. Teresa Palmer is a definite yes! I remember when I saw Teresa in a movie trailer and thought, "Wow, she really looks like Kristen!" haha The rest of them..?...especially Ashley Greene. Not even close!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Teresa palmer DEFINITLY looks the most like ms kristen, like wow!!! and he rest of em are no were close!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. if you look you'd see the kristen stewart is very very much like missy peregrym....................
    if you want u can see the poster of missy peregrym's stick and you'll definitely get confused

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, Teresa looks like Kirsten, It is almost freaky.
    Ashley Greene no way!
    And the last one looks like you stuck some randomer next to her!
    No way does Alicia Silverstone look like her.
    Lucie Jones a bit.

    ReplyDelete