Translate

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Robert Pattinson Slams Summit Entertainment

Robert Pattinson may be in some trouble with the production company behind the hit franchise of The Twilight Saga.

Robert Pattinson filming a scene for Water for Elephants.

During the promotional period for Water for Elephants, Pattinson reportedly said that doing publicity for his new film was more enjoyable for him than promoting any of the Twilight films stating:


"I mean, I guess so, yeah. It's nice to know, you know sometimes when you're doing franchise movies it feels like the publicity is more important to the company than making the actual movie."

Robert Pattinson at the New Moon premiere-
he looks pretty happy to me!

Honestly, I don't blame Rob. I think it's great that he is doing movies outside of Twilight and he deserves success. It is his opinion what film he likes to promote more.


What are your thoughts? Do you think Rob's words were taken out of context?

No comments:

Post a Comment